What's new

How do you organize

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Where do I start....
Google sheets for a buy/sell/trade log, sorted by date.
Another log of what is in each wineadore at each location. I have cigars stored at 4 diff places.
I store everything I can in its original box. When the box gets down to 5 or less, I ‘might’ take them out. A couple singles drawers of rare/1 off Opus and a couple singles drawers of Rare Tatuaje etc.
1 Opus 22 box full of loose singles I’ll never smoke. Freebies/bonus sticks etc etc.
Aristocrat, display cabinet, 4 large wineadors, probably another 30 boxes vacuum sealed and stored in cabinets/(1) 250ct Diamond crown desktop/(2) Don Carlos Anniversario Desktops...probably 100ct ea. Desktops are for long term storage w/out cello.
Boxes are labeled on the outside with a Dynamo label. Vitola, Year, box code, date acquired.
Even use stamps.com so I have a full history of outgoing packages, addy, tracking etc.

No cigar problem here.
I used to be that organized... then this place happened

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m working with a single Wineador that I keep fairly stocked. The top two shelves hold all my boxes, then my two drawers beneath hold the singles. My top drawer holds what I consider to be my better stuff, then my bottom drawer is what I smoke when I’m too drunk to taste :happy:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 200 ct desktop humidor and a 400 ct desktop humidor for loose sticks and when a box get less than ten. The boxes go in a big coolidor.