What's new

How late do you smoke?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've smoked as late as 5am, just depends. Sometimes i will get restless and go out for a cigar really late.

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
The kids go to bed and are tucked in at 8, so after that I have my own time, but usually I won't fire one up past 12 am as I feel being tired hinders your judgement and experience. I say that based on the fact that I feel tired around midnight'ish now, so it all depends on your time frame.
I have never had too early of time to spark one up though.

WARDOGG

Crusher of Hopes & Dreams
Rating - 100%
10   0   2
For me, it's never too late or too early to smoke a cigar. The only time anything becomes a factor is the weather and that's only if I can't smoke indoors, which I usually can.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Lit one up this morning at 12:30 am and it was a 2 hour smoke! Alot of time in the Cigar Shack/Man Cave last night/this morning....and today was/is a work day....I was beat! But I REALLY enjoyed the time out there, just kicking back, reading boat mags, cigar catalogs, etc.

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
I often smoke quite late. I use my evenings to catch up on work and sometimes that includes a cigar as late as midnight; more often about 11:00 pm.

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I usually tend to light up in the afternoon after I'm done working around the house, exercising etc. but if I'm going to the gym in the evening or have plans I'll spark up as late as 11:30 or 12 after returning home but I prefer to avoid this if I can't shower before hitting the sack.

Cattani

RP Fanboy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How late does it have to be for you not to go out and smoke? If I recall, I think the latest I have ever smoked was 1230 (0030hrs) and that was on New Years. What about you all?

John
I don't care how late it is to smoke...it is normally the next day's plans that dictate how late I can smoke.

Latest I ever lit up was NYE this year....2:45am