What's new

How many flames is you preference 1, 2, 3, 4

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m thinking picking up another (additional) lighter. Contemplating on one of the flat flame lighters. I have single, double and triple torches. All of the quads look like they could double as a soldering torch or a small welder in a pinch. I suppose you can get accustomed to managing the high heat levels. I was thinking of the Xikar HP4 but I tried one and it threw out a ton of heat. I’m usually a sucker for more power but maybe not this time. The flat flame seems to soften the concentrated heat of torches.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I like this one. Three jets but angled to the center to make one point. You don’t have to get anywhere really near the flame to light the cigar. C0589301-31E9-4E08-AC74-04ED65DE98B6.jpeg

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I like this one. Three jets but angled to the center to make one point. You don’t have to get anywhere really near the flame to light the cigar. View attachment 110256

I seen one in a Duel that come to a point, forget the brand. I have a Old Xiker Single Torch that works really well if you take the time to lite a Cigar slowly. The best, cheapest Single is anything made by Jetline. Cheap, works well, lasts a vey long time with good butane.

http://www.jetlinelighter.com/shop

Last edited:

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I have all types of lighters but I like the single torches as they don't run out of fuel as much. I find I use the SNS single flame the most, easy no frills lighter.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I picked up a Thunderbird Zippo insert that has the single torch, but when the button is lifted has a soft flame. Like it for smaller ring gauges to toast with the torch and light with the soft flame. Also have 3 and 4 burner torches for larger cigars.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well the "NEW" Jetline. JS-100, has caught my eye. It on my to buy list.

http://www.jetlinelighter.com/shop/js100

Single flame, slim, kind of reminds me of a DuPont Mini - Jet at 90% off. The only negative is no fuel window.(n)

saw one in person last week, so I will pickup a couple to add to my small lighter collection. T%he Black one are rubberized, so it should not slip out of the hands. Good idea.

The other single I am lean towards is also NEW to their line, and has a larger fuel capacity.

http://www.jetlinelighter.com/shop/phantom-single-flame

Plus you can see the amount of fuel left.

Too many choices.

:facepalm:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Im a dual flame kinda guy. Single is fine too, quad just wastes fuel IMHO. I just need dual flame to cover the width of a single stick, I dont get the point of quad if in square configuration, if they were all actually being used the two closest to you would be burning too far down the cigar.

But, 4 flames side by side? I could get into that.....

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well the good news is everyone has their favorites, I use a quad at home because it is on my patio. I just use a lot of distance, so I can still toast the foot, like a Marshmellow with that lighter.

I have seen people ruin Cigars from over lighting with a match, or single flame. It's all about technique, and in time almost everyone learns proper lighting technique.