What's new

how many sticks do you have?

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I am just getting started but have a good start with almost 400 cigars. I have bought mostly singles and 5 packs with the exception of a box I bought of a cigar that was very very good but inexpensive, Pioneer Valley Maduro.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Over a 2-3 year period of collecting I now have about 300-350 sticks. I have been limiting myself lately and keeping a budget so they aren't stacking up anymore. I plan to keep it right around 300-400 from now on.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I have been in the hobby for 6 months and I have way more cigars that I "need". It is not my fault, I have bad influences around me. @DogRockets is to blame. Him, Groupon, and CBid. Ok, I have bought a few things when I was bored.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
272 at the moment, with another 14 sticks incoming from CBid. My humidors are bursting. I need to get my coolidor going, but I'm afraid that will encourage me to buy more cigars....

AlanS

Old Cigar Dude (OCD)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Five humidors and two tupperdors maybe more. About 350 total but I can only smoke one at a time so I suppose two or three is enough. One to smoke one for a friend and one more for tomorrow. Enjoy

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have fifteen, but I'm counting it as thirteen. Both of the Fuentes I have pretty much shattered when I removed them from the cellophane. I'm not sure what happened there. Everything else is holding together well. I'll be down to twelve in a little while. I have to make up for that dog rocket I tried to smoke this morning.