What's new

how many sticks do you have?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I have close to 75 but more than half I can't bring myself to smoke em! LE,HTF,LR sometimes I wish I've never smoked em! I need to find some decent priced everyday sticks

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Too many to count! This is my latest addition. Not going to disclose the wineadors, coolidors, desk tops, etc... I will say this one has well over 1000! I need help!!!
View attachment 58558
The first step is going through and cleaning out the excess. It is kind of like dealing with hoarding. I have a little space left if you need somewhere to gracefully discard them. :angelic:;)

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Purepoker, that's a beautiful collection of cigars. I see a row of LP, Opus and Padron but couldn't make out the top shelf. Also, how long have you been an avid cigar guy? That truly is a beautiful thing!

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Purepoker, that's a beautiful collection of cigars. I see a row of LP, Opus and Padron but couldn't make out the top shelf. Also, how long have you been an avid cigar guy? That truly is a beautiful thing!
Thank you for the compliments! The top row are all Padron family reserves. Been smoking for 9+ years and more into it for the last 4.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm actually down to four! How embarrassing! I actually have a couple of orders that should be coming in soon for a restock. Good thing I have a cold and can't really smoke right now anyway.

1000!!!! That's impressive!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently have a little under 600 sticks but a fair bit of them are for aging purposes (5+ yrs to go). I am still new to the hobby but made some mistakes in the beginning but have my bearings now.