What's new

How often do you smoke?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Based on the sheer amount of brothers who participate on this here fine forum, it's safe to assume we have a variety of smokers. I run into many people who consider themselves "occasional smokers" who smoke multiple a week, and "frequent smokers" who smoke one every few weeks or so.

So, in quantitative form, how often do you sit down and enjoy a cigar?

I'll admit, I smoke between 2-4 a day normally, most of which are corona/robusto size. That number leans more towards the 2 if one is a toro or larger.

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
4 to 5 a week. ..unless I'm in Vegas, then its 4 to 5 a day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll usually smoke a cigar during my evening commute when dealing with I-4 traffic here in Orlando (it keeps me sane haha). Usually 2-3 over the weekend either out back or out and about.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
On average, a little less than two a week. Sometimes less, especially during fall/winter/spring. In summer it goes up to about 3 a week, if I can manage to squeeze them in. Smoking outside in the sun on the porch is way better than smoking outside in the cold on the porch, hence the variability.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe 3 a week. I haven't been a Cigar Smoker for long and imagine during the winter months it will more depend on the weather. I like to be home with the kids hanging out rather than at a Cigar Lounge and can sneak out back for an hour or so in the evening time. It also depends a lot on my work day and what time I get home.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'm 1 to 2 a week during the nice months depending on my schedule. Winter things really slow down. I call that the restock the humidor months.