What's new

How often do you smoke?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just a newb, so take it easy on me. At my current rate, probably about 8 a year. I'm sure that number will increase with time, experience, and money to burn (literally).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just a newb, so take it easy on me. At my current rate, probably about 8 a year. I'm sure that number will increase with time, experience, and money to burn (literally).
Oh don't worry, that'll change. your already infected now:)
Of that, I have no doubt. I just don't want to burn out before I really even get started. I'm already building a nice little stash of mild and medium cigars, then I'll slowly try the stronger ones.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
2-3/week, maybe a bit more if I can justify some extra down time on the weekend.
I have a hard time sitting for an hour, not getting any work done, and with the townhome there's no lawn to mow.
Mostly just catch a break now and then on the back porch or bring one along on walks with the wifey.
I must say though, there's something therapeutic about taking the time to reflect on life, no distractions, with a fine cigar and nice drink in hand.
Not sure how I'll fare when the Minnesota winter sets in!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I smoke A LOT!

I probably average around 4-5+ a day on a normal day. This past laborday weekend I went through 23 or so cigars in 3 days... Thats what happens when you stick me on a beach. lol

My Fiancee is an apprentice tobacconist so I spend a lot of time at my local B&M where she works.

When they have events up at the shop, which i usually help out with, I'll smoke 8-11 cigars that day.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I smoke A LOT!

I probably average around 4-5+ a day on a normal day. This past laborday weekend I went through 23 or so cigars in 3 days... Thats what happens when you stick me on a beach. lol

My Fiancee is an apprentice tobacconist so I spend a lot of time at my local B&M where she works.

When they have events up at the shop, which i usually help out with, I'll smoke 8-11 cigars that day.
Damn..... And i thought 3 in one day was a lot. Fiancee as a tobacconist is pretty awesome :thumbsup:

Sent from my Galaxy S3