What's new

How often do you smoke?

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I'm not surprised this thread pops up frequently. I'm also pretty sure the landscape of users has changed here a little since 2011. Thanks for the heads up though
I think what Craig was trying to (cryptically) point out is that you could get your question answered, or revitalize an old thread (nothing wrong with that) instead of starting up a new one. The general consensus is that here at BOTL we try to respect our web-based loitering spot by not cluttering it up with duplicate threads that ask the same 15 questions...

Now, about your question (excuse me while I pop my social scientist hat on):
With the way you framed your question, you didn't seem to have a temporal component to it , and attitudes about smoking haven't changed that much; so does two years, and any turnover that comes with that interval, make a difference? Judging by everyone's responses here, the variability in rate is about the same. For example, Ciggy still smokes three a day, JDog (who didn't answer, but who I have spoken with about this in the past so I am going to answer for him) smokes about 100 a day :grin:, while other guys (newbie or veteran - it doesn't seem to matter) smoke once a week.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weekends only. A pact I made with the Mrs. to ease her mind on the "health" concerns. One on Friday; two on Saturday; and one on Sunday. Friday is like eyeing that porterhouse steak from afar with a week's worth of travel on horseback in between.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Used to be two or three coronas a day many years ago. Now one robusto, toro, or torpedo a day. Maybe two on a Sunday. Just ordered some petite coronas, so this number might increase. LOL