What's new

How to choose a good cigar

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very creative and a better path to start than I have previously seen. The only thing I might correct is the color of the wrapper. i've had more light wrappers knock me on my butt than dark ones.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
That guide is insulting, demeaning, and altogether unhelpful.
Stop man, seriously, its old now.

Sorry everyone I am not trying to feed the troll, but it's gotta be known to him. We are not some higher crust better than thou people here. We are from all walks of life and have many different interests and also enjoy joking around, ribbing on one anther and mindless brain numbing games. Stop tying to act as if a person in the cigar hobby has to be some high strung, super well educated snob that points their nose up to everyone (such as you so like to do). Its actually insulting more so that you want to pin hole and stereotype all of us more so than anything else you find us doing offensive.

Un-twist you man thong, drink a brew (or some well aged Scotch) and lighten the fuck up man.

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0

Seeing how this thread is shot to shit now and my near death experience Thursday night. I really don't give 2 shits about much right now.

Fuck You Spartan you little pussy. If you were within reach right now I'd kick you right in the cunt. You pathetic piece of shit................

Rating - 100%
42   0   0

Seeing how this thread is shot to shit now and my near death experience Thursday night. I really don't give 2 shits about much right now.

Fuck You Spartan you little pussy. If you were within reach right now I'd kick you right in the cunt. You pathetic piece of shit................

Uh oh. Your gonna end up on his ignore list because of your fucking vulgar language. *shakes finger* tisk tisk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm altogether flabbergasted at the response to my comment, which was an opinion I hold.

The guide reinforces stereotypes, would actually insult newer people upon reading it, and was disappointing to read through fully. You don't have to agree, but that would be a terrible image of the cigar community if that was their introduction. It talks down to you.

As for the trolling comment towards me, I didn't read it, won't, and see no validity in it.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I'm altogether flabbergasted at the response to my comment, which was an opinion I hold.

The guide reinforces stereotypes, would actually insult newer people upon reading it, and was disappointing to read through fully. You don't have to agree, but that would be a terrible image of the cigar community if that was their introduction. It talks down to you.

As for the trolling comment towards me, I didn't read it, won't, and see no validity in it.
You're only "flabbergasted" because you want to act as if you're of some higher echelon, but in reality you hide behind you keyboard trying to type in a matter in which will cover who you truly are. Stop acting hoity toity and be a real.

Just as you say the joke of a info graphic (key word joke) talks down to people, you don't seem to notice you try and do this very thing all over. Step back and re-read how you come across, its actually a pretty "terrible image". As you stated we all have opinions and it seems you can't handle anyone other than your own around here. Also it seems there is a growing "opinion" on you, this should tell you something.

Lastly, you can't say you didn't read the "trolling" towards you after you state you are flabbergasted by the responses, you gave yourself away there that you read them. You feed off this, its sad,and yes I know its sad I have given into it a few times for you.

Sorry all.