What's new

Humidor Pics! Lets see em!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I have the same kitty litter that I used for years, I still keep it in case my collection ever grows.. There is no scent or smell coming from the blue crystals. That was the only concern there ever was a bout the blue ones. There was one brand that had blue crystals and it was the scented version.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Gotcha. I only ever had the clear ones.

Nice set-up Evonnida. Looks bigger than a 120 QT, so you are using space efficiently. :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Look what you guys did to me... took a huge fall down the slope. This collection started about 2 months ago.

Mix drawer

Tatuaje drawer

Liga Privada drawer

Hemingway and Anejo drawer

Opus X and Anejo drawer

Smaller CC drawer

Longer CC drawer

Overflow

I'm going to need a bigger humi very soon. I'm already out of room and I still have sticks taking a nap in my freezer. I don't know about you guys but I enjoy collecting as much as smoking them. Chasing down hard to find cigars are a huge part of my cigar hobby.

That's all for now, time for a smoke!

-hawaiian

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Thanks guys. Yeah I'm a little OCD with most things so I need my stuffs looking neat, lol. Also while labeling and applying the box codes/dates on sticks I get to inspect them before putting em away for a while.

Good eye there ninja, I got very lucky and scored 1 of each vitola from the gran reserva seleccion.

Thecatch83

I smoke Opus like candy!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks guys. Yeah I'm a little OCD with most things so I need my stuffs looking neat, lol. Also while labeling and applying the box codes/dates on sticks I get to inspect them before putting em away for a while.

Good eye there ninja, I got very lucky and scored 1 of each vitola from the gran reserva seleccion.
Great stash, you have excellent taste! One question, I noticed your digital is reading almost 80 degrees? I think I read before that you freeze everything (as do I), so I'm assuming you aren't concerned with having cigar beetle issues?

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Great stash, you have excellent taste! One question, I noticed your digital is reading almost 80 degrees? I think I read before that you freeze everything (as do I), so I'm assuming you aren't concerned with having cigar beetle issues?
Yup I send all my stick through the cryo treatment before they can rest in my humi. My house is normally 70-80degrees all year and this day was especially hot and muggy.

Temp don't bother me much and my humi sits at 66%RH so it's all good.

Thecatch83

I smoke Opus like candy!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0