What's new

Humidor Pics! Lets see em!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
it's a Taboo Twist.

It's in his NC humidor....and it's too short to be the Gurkha...:rofl:

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
These pics are cross-posted from my "Intro" post, but since they fit the topic, I thought I'd post 'em here too. Some of you may not read the introductions.

The Ammo can is an AHT - All Terrain Humidor that I bought during the "hype" during the cigar boom of the late 1990's. It's really my only working humidor. It doesn't hold much, and, I need to make a purchase soon to add some more to it.

The other humidor is an antique that I bought about 8 years ago or so. Its a Silvercrest, inlayed with sterling silver on the lid. And then there is a Heintz cigar ashtray, it's bronze with a sterline silver inlay. I'll have to find my other antique cigar ashtray and get some pics of that too. It's much cooler. :)

Here's the ammo can humi:

This is an antique Silvercrest humi that I have:

And this is one of my antique Heintz ashtrays, I have another one that has a dog scene on it, I'll have to find it and get some pics:

I have an ammo box just like that i would love a cedar insert for it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats the candy striped cigar wrapper in pic 3? Thanks for sharing.
I got that from Kurt (KiloWhiskey) he brought it from Miami.
I's a customrolled from NewHavanaCigars? (i guess...)
I'll have to ask him...

Regards, Dom.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Look what you guys did to me... took a huge fall down the slope. This collection started about 2 months ago.

Mix drawer

Tatuaje drawer

Liga Privada drawer

Hemingway and Anejo drawer

Opus X and Anejo drawer

Smaller CC drawer

Longer CC drawer

Overflow

I'm going to need a bigger humi very soon. I'm already out of room and I still have sticks taking a nap in my freezer. I don't know about you guys but I enjoy collecting as much as smoking them. Chasing down hard to find cigars are a huge part of my cigar hobby.

That's all for now, time for a smoke!

-hawaiian
Now that is a nice stash!:cbig: