What's new

Humidor Pics! Lets see em!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I asked Kurt, it's a custom rolled from a Shop in Key West.
He doesn't remember the name though...
The name escaped me earlier, but Google helped me remember :applause:. The Shop is called Cigar City USA and is located at Mallory Square. The cigar itself is a smooth, mild to medium smoke. Pretty yummy with my morning coffee.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The name escaped me earlier, but Google helped me remember :applause:. The Shop is called Cigar City USA and is located at Mallory Square. The cigar itself is a smooth, mild to medium smoke. Pretty yummy with my morning coffee.
With all that talking about that Lollipop -Stick i trid it last Weekend.
It was smooth and it even had a sweetish taste to it.. Nice smoke for a capuccino...:applause:

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
These pics are cross-posted from my "Intro" post, but since they fit the topic, I thought I'd post 'em here too. Some of you may not read the introductions.

The Ammo can is an AHT - All Terrain Humidor that I bought during the "hype" during the cigar boom of the late 1990's. It's really my only working humidor. It doesn't hold much, and, I need to make a purchase soon to add some more to it.

The other humidor is an antique that I bought about 8 years ago or so. Its a Silvercrest, inlayed with sterling silver on the lid. And then there is a Heintz cigar ashtray, it's bronze with a sterline silver inlay. I'll have to find my other antique cigar ashtray and get some pics of that too. It's much cooler. :)

Here's the ammo can humi:

This is an antique Silvercrest humi that I have:

And this is one of my antique Heintz ashtrays, I have another one that has a dog scene on it, I'll have to find it and get some pics:

Did the flashlight test on my ammo case and no light appeared to come through. I think i am going to get an insert made for my ammo case....

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Outstanding collection! How do you like the Vinotemp?
I love the vinotemp for obvious reason, especially climate control. Lately I have had a issue with stable humidity, I put snowboard wax on the seals on the door and everything seems fine.

Wow that is one impressive stash. Are you gonna show us what's in the other humi and cooler?
Sure.. It will have to wait till tomorrow. Top humi is friends/father-inlaw smokes, cooler is mostly cc's with misc. boxes.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
played some tetris with my Fuente/Viaje drawer... there were a handful that didn't fit, but I've got S&Bs on the way and there is room for those!