What's new

Humidor Pics! Lets see em!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

My upper, mild to medium shelf - (didn't have a place to stash our new Corojos yet, which are more full bodied)

Middle shelf, medium to full bodied -

Herfin' Harg

BoM March 2012
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Here's a pic of my singles collection taken during my semi-annual stick shuffle and reorganization.

I have a couple of high-count humis, but only one small cabinet suitable for box storage, so I tend to buy a lot of singles (well, usually 3-5 at a time) to conserve space. When I smoke a box of my regulars down to 5 or 6 sticks, I'll generally move them over to a humi to make room for a new whole box.

Problem is, I find that I simply can't bring myself to smoke the last one of anything, so over the years I've ended up with a huge number of singles. Tough on space, but I love the feeling of being able to reach in there and track down someone's limited release "white whale" that has been out of production for years.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Added another Pelican Case to the collection today.:grin:

Will get pics later on...it's an 0350 "cube" that was headed to the incinerator.

Can't have that,now, can we?

JNT

The Bull
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Can't believe nobody has posted to this in so long. Well I recently updated from the economic coolidor to a winedor. Been loving View attachment 38760it.
Very nice. Two questions: What model is that wineador?

Why no singles drawer(s)?
I keep singles in my desktop humidor on top, or In boxes. This thing is set up our of the box, so there is no custom addition s like drawers. I got it from Lowe's in Canada. I don't have the model number handy. But it's their only 50 bottle model, if you Google it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't believe nobody has posted to this in so long. Well I recently updated from the economic coolidor to a winedor. Been loving View attachment 38760it.
Very nice. Two questions: What model is that wineador?

Why no singles drawer(s)?
I keep singles in my desktop humidor on top, or In boxes. This thing is set up our of the box, so there is no custom addition s like drawers. I got it from Lowe's in Canada. I don't have the model number handy. But it's their only 50 bottle model, if you Google it.
Lol....I was so fixated on all those gorgeous boxes, I never noticed the desktop humi sitting up there...

Interesting that the wineador comes ready to use as a humidor...it's certainly sweet!

JNT

The Bull
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Well it's ready to use in the sense that it's a sealed unit. I just have the temp set to max which is 72. It fridge never kicks on, and it seems to stay at a constant 70/70. The interior fans always seem on. I plan on doing some electrical modifications and disabling the compressor soon enough., especially before summer gets here. The brand is Uperhaus and it's from Rona, not Lowe's.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

My first humidor with some cigars I purchased recently. It came as a set with a cutter, ash tray, travel case, etc.