What's new

I am done with the Giants.

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
That was a great game. Giants protected Eli well and at the same time pressured Romo great. In addition Eli showed great movement to extend plays and get the throws off to Cruz and Nicks. Was worried in the second half that Cowboys might come back, but giants shut them down. Great game.

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Completely agree, GREAT first half with a couple of plays going.in the giants favor. The second half. Worried be ALOT, they managed through it however. Hopefully they can play with the speed they played at on defense during the first half. They were flying all over the place! They need to clean some things up, should be fun.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Moving along in the playoffs... remind anyone of the 2007 season? Underdogs all the way to the end.

Packers barely squeaked by the G-Men in the regular season... hopefully Sunday will be different. :riflefire

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Giants are playing great football and Coughlin has the team playing at their best right now.

This game is a better game than the AFC championship.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
If the Giants D keeps playing like they have been, it's gonna be tough to beat them. I wonder how many people had SF & the Giants in the NFC Championship game at the beginning of the year? Prolly not too many.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Don't see it in the cards but just don't want to see New England in the SB. Totally tired of seeing Brady this Brady that. G1

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Great cigar Craig. I bet Bigfoot is kicking himself in the ass right now. They have a very strong chance at beating New England and winning the super bowl.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Great cigar Craig.
It was good, albeit a young cigar. And man the pretzels were like crack!

As a giants fan that was tough to watch but for once special teams stepped up and was the difference in the game. Williams getting hit by the ball was huge! I'll give it to San Fran, they played a hell of a game limiting us to a lot of 3 and outs, those 2 turnovers were the only mistakes they made and it cost them.