What's new

I am done with the Giants.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Very true that touch on the punt was crucial. Every game in this years playoffs have been outstanding games except for the two the Broncos were in because they beat my Steelers and then got killed by the Pats. This has been the most exciting playoff year I can remember in a long time. No lets go GIANTS beat the shit out of Brady.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Giants pulled it together after that loss to the Redskins. Manning was incredible in the NFC game and the SB matchup with the Pats will be a great game.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I saw the 4th quarter and OT while I was lifting at the gym this morning. Best football game I've seen in a while. I was rooting for the Giants for you, Craig!

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Great cigar Craig. I bet Bigfoot is kicking himself in the ass right now. They have a very strong chance at beating New England and winning the super bowl.
I'm not kicking myself anywhere. Must of been a "bad day", not even sure when I posted that! Must of been after that redskins game that I shelled out 4 bills for and it was a pathetic showing. I haven't missed a giants game in about 8 years and then before that I always caught the score somewhere. Been a fan all my life, well all that my 33 years allow me too. Been a typical Giants year, glad to see them finally playing as one. Gotta hand it to the niners, that's some D they have, absolutely killed Eli but that's one tough SOB. Hopefully its another classic come the 5th.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Awsome playoff run for Big Blue after the 9-7 season. Going to be lots of fun beating the Pats again!

Go Gints!:stretchgr

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It seemed fitting to resurrect this thread. How many two time super bowl MVP quarterbacks have had to deal with as many doubters as Eli has? Time to give the guy his due. Elite!

My Cabaiguan victory cigar never tasted so good.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
It seemed fitting to resurrect this thread. How many two time super bowl MVP quarterbacks have had to deal with as many doubters as Eli has? Time to give the guy his due. Elite!

My Cabaiguan victory cigar never tasted so good.
Let me start this by saying I am a pats fan, and I just thought the thread title was funning considering last night so thought I would pop in.

I dont deny the fact that he is a good quarterback, but I dont think Eli should have gotten MVP, I think Pierre-Paul did more in the game then Eli. just my .02

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Woke up today with a twisted ankle and ripped pants from a drunken walk home from the local pub celebrating another superbowl win. What a season! Go big blue!!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
That is some funny shit Jose!!!
Ugh, not good. Was able to do real good at my house way during the game but went out afterwards to celebrate, apparently the wheel fell off around midnight.....lol.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk