What's new

I did another mod.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Man I need to do one of these. Haven't bought a jet lighter yet. Figured I'd burn all my cigars lol.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Well done. Looks great. Can we get another picture in focus.? I like the white background. Classy. Did you put a band on both sides?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Well done. Looks great. Can we get another picture in focus.? I like the white background. Classy. Did you put a band on both sides?
That was the best I could get my phone to focus. Seems like the camera on this sucks for close ups.
And its just the one band wrapped around to the back like yours. The biggest pain in the ass was getting the pin and spring back in. Dropped the damn things 3 times. Took more time hunting them down than doing the whole mod! Lol

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I like these man, good work. Do u have a "how to" thread on making these? I didnt see one. Would like to make some cuban ones.
http://www.botl.org/threads/customizing-the-ronson.81684/
Here is a link to a Bolivar I did awhile ago. @04EDGE40 did a really good tutorial on customizing a Ronson. He is the original creator of these Ronson customizations. I will look for his tutorial and post it for you.
The only change I made was putting a cigar band on both sides.