What's new

I did another mod.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Dude, these are so sick! I would love an LP No.9 or t52 one. Name the price and I'll take it! And great job with every single one of these.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
So, after doing the spring mod and making the button easier to press without the aid of "Ahhhhhnold", I now find that the button does not rebound without fritzing around with it. This problem has manifested itself on two Jetlites.
Anyone else have the same problem or a solution?
I can help you with that. I will contact you tonight after work and walk you through the fix.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Okay, @Colonel Lingus , here are some pics to help you fix your sticky Ronson. There is a plastic sleeve that holds the plunger spring in place. That is what is screwing up your lighter. Take an box cutter or exacto knife as cut it off. That should fix your problem. When you are done it should look like the last picture.
001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Gonna have to try that with the last one I can't get to work, all the others I was talking to you about are working now. Thanks again for your help.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your work is awesome, like I said on the old thread. I need your help though. I did not lose the little rubber thing but I have no idea where it goes!

Any help would be appreciated!

Also, why did you use two different primers instead of just using two coats of the self etching?

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Your work is awesome, like I said on the old thread. I need your help though. I did not lose the little rubber thing but I have no idea where it goes!

Any help would be appreciated!

Also, why did you use two different primers instead of just using two coats of the self etching?

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PM sent

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Ok... Where is your online site... Your work reminds me of a sign I saw once at a fair. It said... I know you could make one... but you won't. I have two lighters I bought for this, but never get to is... Do you have a price for customs?