I did another mod.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Thanks bro. :)

So a stupid question... what do you actually do when painting them as to not smear or get any finger marks etc? Do you stand them up on newspaper and spray paint on, then let dry and get bottom? What exactly is your process?
I poked a couple nails into a box and just hung the parts upside down on the nails. It allowed me to get all sides in one go.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Thanks bro. :)

So a stupid question... what do you actually do when painting them as to not smear or get any finger marks etc? Do you stand them up on newspaper and spray paint on, then let dry and get bottom? What exactly is your process?
A really great question @AlohaStyle . I tried a few methods with less than ideal results. Finally I just cut a wire coat hanger and bent it like you see below to secure the lighter case. It worked like a charm even if it is a bit red neck. Below are some pictures to help you get the idea. Last picture is with the primer coat of paint applied. As you can see, I strung the wires over my florescent lighting.
008.JPG 009.JPG
017.JPG 013.JPG

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, after doing the spring mod and making the button easier to press without the aid of "Ahhhhhnold", I now find that the button does not rebound without fritzing around with it. This problem has manifested itself on two Jetlites.
Anyone else have the same problem or a solution?