What's new

I escaped from Puff's Sinking Ship

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Names Matt and I am a former Puff member. I joined Puff not even a month ago. They were the first cigar forum I joined and I was having a ball there. That was of course when they were actually around. Seriously WTF is going on??? I've been reading on Google that this seems to be monthly occurrence with Puff. What; do the owners and moderators take vacations and leave no one at the helm to run their site??? Why no announcement or group email to reassure the members that they weren't forgotten.
Well my rant is over, just wasn't prepared for the neglect. If they ever come back online I will start a thread asking for answers and then try to steal as many people and bring them over to BOTL, if they aren't already members.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Well my rant is over, just wasn't prepared for the neglect. If they ever come back online I will start a thread asking for answers and then try to steal as many people and bring them over to BOTL, if they aren't already members.
Yo Matt...how goes it my Puff brother? I'm a little bent about it myself, namely because there was no PM or warning whatsoever.

Meanwhile, it's like a Puff reunion over here! Every day that passes, they're gonna lose members to this side. There's no crime in being members at both, I suppose (that's if we ass/u/me Puff is coming back at all). :cautious:

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Welcome to BOTH from TN. We are glad to have you join us here. I know you will enjoy our community and brotherhood .