What's new

I escaped from Puff's Sinking Ship

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for all the love and welcome!!! @ZippoGeek very true, no crime at all. I do hope they come back, it would be beneficial to members who were part of contests, freebies, and CigarFest passes. But at the very least I think the members are owed an apology / explanation.

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Seems to happen 2-3 times a year over on that site. We always get an influx of members until they come back or you guys see what a great place we have at BOTL

c.ortiz108

The fly in the ointment.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
we have hot dogs, beer, cheap motor oil, and 2% milk?
:D
And Razzles, Bottle Caps, Alexander the Grapes, SweeTarts, Chik-o-Sticks, Abba-Zabbas.... Echoes of a misspent youth....

Anyway, yes, welcome! As for Puff, to quote Battlestar Galactica, "It has happened before and it will happen again."

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for all the love and welcome!!! @ZippoGeek very true, no crime at all. I do hope they come back, it would be beneficial to members who were part of contests, freebies, and CigarFest passes. But at the very least I think the members are owed an apology / explanation.
I was looking for the life raft too...thought the same thing. No word on what happened eh?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was looking for the life raft too...thought the same thing. No word on what happened eh?
None whatsoever, I've been checking Google regularly and all I get is news of PAST times of Puff disappearing. They're in the wrong business; they should be magicians and call themselves POOF.com.....Now You See Me....Now You Don't