What's new

I escaped from Puff's Sinking Ship

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I was looking for the life raft too...thought the same thing. No word on what happened eh?
According to the Puff facebook page, they're "upgrading/moving their servers." For four days?! Without any notice whatsoever? Something is fishy there. I think I'd rather herf and bomb here from now on. (y) Much better interface on this site, and a lot of the guys are moving over anyway. The BOTL is the BOTL, no matter where you go.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
According to the Puff facebook page, they're "upgrading/moving their servers." For four days?! Without any notice whatsoever? Something is fishy there. I think I'd rather herf and bomb here from now on. (y) Much better interface on this site, and a lot of the guys are moving over anyway. The BOTL is the BOTL, no matter where you go.
I was thinking about coming over here a few weeks ago after I found puff but since everybody was so nice and helpful I figured id stay on puff but now that I dont really have an option I figured id sign up. I really like the ease of navigation over here and The site it self seems to be more put together. I also like how you don't get bombarded by ads. Does botl have a mobile app for droid? That would ice the cake!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was thinking about coming over here a few weeks ago after I found puff but since everybody was so nice and helpful I figured id stay on puff but now that I dont really have an option I figured id sign up. I really like the ease of navigation over here and The site it self seems to be more put together. I also like how you don't get bombarded by ads. Does botl have a mobile app for droid? That would ice the cake!
Try Tapatalk. Great app to track multiple forums...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What irks me is that it happened in the midst of CigarFest's ticket sale. I was talking with Trish who was involved with tickets and was making some headway. When the tickets went on sale, I followed every step and then the site crashed and when it finally came back online....NO MORE TICKETS!!! :(

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
yea first day I was like wtf, the second day I was like hmm ill wait it out should only be a day or two, then last night I was like man I really need something to do when I'm watching chick flicks with the better half lol So today I signed up!

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
yea first day I was like wtf, the second day I was like hmm ill wait it out should only be a day or two, then last night I was like man I really need something to do when I'm watching chick flicks with the better half lol So today I signed up!
Chick flicks...oh the humanity!! :vomit:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Welcome fellow puffer.

What really sucks is being involved in passes contests and such when this happening
As has been said, Puff has had this problem before. If/when they resurface I suggest that you get email addresses for any pass/trade that you are involved with.
Welcome to BOTL! Good people here as well!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome from Illinois! I also was/am on Puff. I created an account here after the last bad Puff outage, but haven't been on here much. I think that's going to be changing. It's too bad because I was on the list for a couple of trades and passes over there, that probably won't be happening now. I will say that the people over here tend to be a bit more sane than Puffers.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Easy on the mention of bombs. From what I've seen and heard, mail boxes don't seem to fair to well around here.

Almi

Jim
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I was on their site and made some newb buys from a few of the members. I really would have liked to thank the members for sending me such a great selection of sticks. but I guess that will have to wait. Seems like a great group here to shoot the breeze with and maybe someday share a stick.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Well I was part of the September mass exodus, I was here for a week, and just never went back to the other side. Not because of more reliable server uptime. I noticed the overall environment. There was less drama over here. So, if I may give some advice, try not to make this a "slam thread" about the other crew. That's their fire, let them put it out. Over here we don't throw stones. We throw cigars.