What's new

I have beef with the last Jedi *spoilies*

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Ok, if you can intentionally collide into another ship at lightspeed and totally fuck it up completely then why the fuck doesn't everyone only do that all the time?

Drone piloted ships full of bombs going kamikaze at lightspeed seems like it would end the war pretty quick.

#endrant

Oh and if you're gonna say "oh but the ship was huge a smaller ship wouldn't do anything" then STAHP. It would be just as effective to jump straight into high priority targets like the command deck, hangar, thrusters, etc.

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
There are a ton of holes in the story. The slicer and the whole shield bit really bugged me. If someone could wave their magic palm pilot and get past the shields then why don't they do that with boarding parties all the time? I thought that the jump to light speed through the first order was kind of creative at least, and somewhat realistic. and the whole origin of Snoke and Rae were just horribly dropped. Was really disappointed in it

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Ok, if you can intentionally collide into another ship at lightspeed and totally fuck it up completely then why the fuck doesn't everyone only do that all the time?

Drone piloted ships full of bombs going kamikaze at lightspeed seems like it would end the war pretty quick.

#endrant

Oh and if you're gonna say "oh but the ship was huge a smaller ship wouldn't do anything" then STAHP. It would be just as effective to jump straight into high priority targets like the command deck, hangar, thrusters, etc.
I imagine that it might be a little expensive. Also, whoever has the most ships wins.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
First Star Wars was great, now we are on the what number sequel? Maybe the time has come to come up with something new and totally different, with a new and different title.

Honestly many remakes, or sequels just don't do it for me personally. True Grit with the Duke aka John Wayne can not be made better, it is a movie classic.

M<at be that is why I watch Turner Classic Movies.

Last edited: