What's new

I Like CAO

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'm sitting on a box of the Millenniums. These are great sticks.
One of the best NC cigars I've ever smoked. I loved it.

I've smoked 1 65th and thought it was pretty good. With all of the CAO deals going on you should be able to stock up.

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Criollo's and Brazil's are good. I've got my eye on a Soprano sampler that keeps going down in price at one of the B&M's in the area, I may have to splurge for it one day.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Criollo's and Brazil's are good. I've got my eye on a Soprano sampler that keeps going down in price at one of the B&M's in the area, I may have to splurge for it one day.
Those are my faves as well although I liked the Italias and Americas as well.

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I like the Brazilia...its was my first ever box purchase. Speaking of, I should probably buy another quickly before the company turns to shit.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The only ones I've had are the MX2 and the La Traviata, both Maduro and not. Great price and all are great sticks. I'd like to get a box of each before anything changes.

38-50

rg
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
On another forum that I used to frequent, everybody had their panties in a bunch over the Escaparates. I have not had any but I did find some of the old Extremes at a local and picked up a couple of those. I have enjoyed the Criollo, LX2, MX2 and Italia. Was not too impressed with the America, Brazilia, and the one La Traviata that I had was extremely peppery and FULL strength. Not sure if that was an anomoly but it was enjoyable, just a little too strong for my tolerance.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Found a box of the CAO Blacks for $80.00 which is a good deal, they are normally around $120.00. I really like these cigars.

If anyone is interested in a 5er LMK, I'm selling 2 five packs.

Almost got some Visions for dirt cheap but they were sold out :"(

Rating - 100%
62   0   1
My first CAO was a Black, and I still like 'em, especially with morning coffee. La Traviata rocks for me, and I've been known to spark up a Brazilia as well.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
My first CAO was the Brazilian and I really liked it. I don't know if my taste has changed or the blend but it is not as good as I remember.

Thecatch83

I smoke Opus like candy!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a couple CAO's in my humidor, and they are definitely a decent every day smoke. The quality has slipped a little recently, and CAO's are notoriously plagued with burn issues. So far the few I have smoked from a recent cuban box press sampler I purchased a couple months ago have been nice, and no burn issues (knock on humidor).

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like the Brazilia...its was my first ever box purchase. Speaking of, I should probably buy another quickly before the company turns to shit.
Gotta agree with Slave here...

I've got at least a dozen empty Piranha boxes in the garage right now.

Slowly adding empties of the LX2 Bam's....only 3 so far...