What's new

I want this pipe!?!?!?!

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Now I'm glad I thought this was a "if I ever had the money, what would my dream pipe be?" thread.

No danger of being bombed by a $4000 pipe.
Hahahaha I had to go back and look at what I posted. I had to post a pic of a pipe so ridiculous that none of u fug gers would hit me with it. Roflmao. I honestly didn't even like the pipe I posted. But knew better than to post something I really was wanting to get.

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Hahahaha I had to go back and look at what I posted. I had to post a pic of a pipe so ridiculous that none of u fug gers would hit me with it. Roflmao. I honestly didn't even like the pipe I posted. But knew better than to post something I really was wanting to get.
Now how would you have felt if someone bombed you a 4 thousand dollar pipe that you thought was the ugliest thing in the world lol

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
I'd smoke it!

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that @rdomfoto must have finally picked up his dream pipe!
We know this was you, Rob.
Let us know how she smokes!
Haha.. they sting you $3888.88 and they still hit you for $5.99 shipping... the hide!

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
You should post it. You never know who might admit to loving it. :)
Oh man! I LOVE the one in the middle :).
Your red humidor is looking a little empty...
That's just it. There wasn't a specific pipe.
Ok. So if someone posted a pic of a Zulu pipe they loved, I had 3 or 4 Zulus, the one that looked close to it was gonna be sent. Someone posted up a rustic bulldog, you know what I mean.

I was always dugging thru estates. Never knew, maybe I woulda stumbled across someone's wishlist pipe.

Oh and that red humi is my CC humi and it is full. Too full. My CCS are starting to take over a cooler now.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's just it. There wasn't a specific pipe.
Ok. So if someone posted a pic of a Zulu pipe they loved, I had 3 or 4 Zulus, the one that looked close to it was gonna be sent. Someone posted up a rustic bulldog, you know what I mean.

I was always dugging thru estates. Never knew, maybe I woulda stumbled across someone's wishlist pipe.

Oh and that red humi is my CC humi and it is full. Too full. My CCS are starting to take over a cooler now.
Be careful brother lol - I have only been here a little while and I already know you have 10 320's :). Oh how I would love a...