What's new

If YOU could blend the next Tatuaje LE...What would it be?

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
You probably don't understand the whole "What would you do if you had a million dollars?" question either, huh?
whatever dude, I was just giving my take on it. With 150 other posts in the thread, i'm sure we know know which 2 cigars everyone would want to combine. I pretty much want the best lancero possible. So we could list my all my favorite cigars and then say lancero after it, but then most who know me, already know that, so why be redundant.

Go buy 1 million lotto tickets. :)
no, but I would buy 1 for every week, just like I do now.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
whatever dude, I was just giving my take on it. With 150 other posts in the thread, i'm sure we know know which 2 cigars everyone would want to combine. I pretty much want the best lancero possible. So we could list my all my favorite cigars and then say lancero after it, but then most who know me, already know that, so why be redundant.
First off, I was joking. Secondly, your answer to the question was basically, "the question is pointless". You didn't expect to catch any crap for that?

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Ok then,but no one said it was pointless. I was just being humble.

It's a good question, and my answer is I have no clue how to blend a cigar. Just make me a good one, and I'll smoke it.