What's new

If YOU could blend the next Tatuaje LE...What would it be?

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Funny you should mention that....as this whole time i've been thinking the Verocu blend....only with a Broadleaf wrapper.

Specifically......a pseudo re-release of the East/West vitolas, only w/ the CBL wrapper on em'. Yup...that'd do. :guitar:

Could even do a one-store only type thing.....one on the East Coast, and one on the West Coast.
Even funnier is the fact that when we were in Nica with Pete back in March, this was the exact suggestion i gave him...

Hopefully one day it will come true!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Wish all these companies would stop with the 10,000 blends and consentrate on improving what they have now.
I'm pretty sure everybody here is happy with pete's lineup. He also has the Fausto line coming out which is the answer to the dreams of every guy that is running out of t110's.

Look at how much buzz just spontaneously generated itself as a result of the previous LE tats. Its a great marketing strategy.

I can't wait for the next LE release.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I really don't mind all the LE's Pete is putting out... but for heaven's sake I hope the RG is smaller this time (and longer than 4 damn inches.)

Give us Lonsdale, corona, lancero smokers some love.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Hows about a J21, Barclay-ish blend in a Corona Gorda size?

Second the Black Lancero

Second the Havana Caz Reserva with a Broadleaf wrap

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, there have been some great ideas in this thread. Now hopefully any product that comes of this will be available through a vendor that "plays ball."

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
If I could Blend the next stick for Pete, I would call DPG, and have him do it for me. No way do I want my name on a cigar.

Cigar smokers are a picky group, and most will speak their minds. I choose to let the masters do the blending and I'll do the smoking.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If I could Blend the next stick for Pete, I would call DPG, and have him do it for me. No way do I want my name on a cigar.

Cigar smokers are a picky group, and most will speak their minds. I choose to let the masters do the blending and I'll do the smoking.
You probably don't understand the whole "What would you do if you had a million dollars?" question either, huh?

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
So I was just missing the word "Petit" from my guess eh Brooks....

I didn't realize you were such a stickler for linguistics :tongueout
No comment.

However, in general, A Petit Lancero and a Lancero are not the same cigar :stretchgr

~brooks

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Hope they are better than the tubos which are terrible. I would like him to bring back the frank...fresh is best. Do a candella as well.

MiamiE

Herfing 24/7
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I am not getting my hopes up. Doubt they'll be released, unless its one for his 3 packs.