What's new

If YOU could blend the next Tatuaje LE...What would it be?

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
There is only ONE thing for sure, and that is that NOTHING is for sure, until it is announced...

At this point, there are only rumors....

~brooks

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Black Label Lancero
Verocu Lancero
Ditto! I've told Pete as much. He said they have made some Black lanceros in the factory, just for fun. I asked him if they were good--he said "of course," lol. And I agree that a Verocu Lancero (or at least a lonsdale) would be incredible!

Next would be the BORIS WRAPPER on either a Noella or Especiales :)

:guitar:

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
I told Pete when he was here that he should release another Black jar with lanceros instead of CGs, and sell them in the "S&S" program...and he just smiled and looked away...

~brooks

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I wonder how they're going to do it if they sell stuff through S&S. I'd like for my local B&M to get some money out of it too. Maybe it'll be like the first CRA samplers. That would be cool

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Read somewhere that the magic leaf that makes the cohiba gran reservas so good is the smaller leaves randomly found in some plants, sprouting above the normal ligero. These used to be harvested and processed with the rest of the ligero until someone figured out these primings added unique flavor and complexity and started harvesting, processing, and blending these as a separate component into cigars. Just wondering what Pete and Pepin could do with this special leaf. :innocent:

Centro33

Smoke. Quaff. Sleep.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I just say more La Vérité Churchills? That's a perfect cigar. Or a Verocu Churchill would be pretty cool.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I'd like to see the Bela... drac out of costume. Box-pressed belicoso with a sumatra wrapper like the Boris. That would kill...