What's new

If you ordered a box of cigars and instead received 25 singles

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oh boyyyyyy....this is what happens when English is a second language. The invoice says "box"....there shouldn't be any doubt between what a box is and what singles are and after all of this back and forth I think the items were changed to reflect that a salad shooter was ordered in a box with some single cheese slices in the mix....I dunno!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I think my posts were for something.
I was hired by BOTL to create some much needed traffic.

Package just arrived to the Boise post office. Hoping that the package intercept kicks in. Any guesses as to why my paper invoice says "quantity packed 10," which I believe is why my orders didn't ship at the same time?

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I was hired by BOTL to create some much needed traffic.

Package just arrived to the Boise post office. Hoping that the package intercept kicks in. Any guesses as to why my paper invoice says "quantity packed 10," which I believe is why my orders didn't ship at the same time?
I have many guesses but they're all useless.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sam (service) contacted me. Said that they will make it right with concerns to the shipping snafu. A lot riding on the usps and its package intercept service.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Need these sticks to come soon. Can't afford to be charged with possession of a receipt for cigars. Bad enough that I only view Botl in private browsing mode

driver

Attitude + Effort = Results
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Me personally rarely buy anything less then boxes unless it's something really special. love having boxes of cigars to keep in their own little climate and age together in their own little world. unacceptable unless advertised as without box.