What's new

Illusione Rothchildes or Tatoo Caballeros

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
You've got $200 and change burning a hole in your pocket and you've narrowed your choices down to either a cab of Rothchildes or a cab of Caballeros (Tatuaje Tatoo Robs.)
I know they are different...and I know full well that many of you would go in a different direction...just humor me here...which do you choose?

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
You've got $200 and change burning a hole in your pocket and you've narrowed your choices down to either a cab of Rothchildes or a cab of Caballeros (Tatuaje Tatoo Robs.)
I know they are different...and I know full well that many of you would go in a different direction...just humor me here...which do you choose?
2-Way box split? :)

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Only had one of each so far and I agree with the guys above... Both are good and I am a Tatuaje whore, but I personally feel the Roths are much better.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I have gone through 3 or 4 cabs of Roths and never considered the question before. However, I had my one and only Tatoo the other day and I was pleasantly surprised. I guess I should sample a few more before jumping into a cab....but I do love Pete's Ecuador Habano wrappers.... :)

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Still haven't gotten around to trying the new Tattoo yet, just hasn't been a priority. I do like the Rs, but if I'm looking for a smaller smoke, I'm generally gona go after a CC or a Tat PCR.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Illusione. I wasn't that impressed with the tattoo Robusto size, but the toro was really good. Seemed to be a large strength difference to me in the two sizes

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
2-Way box split? :)
This is always the best choice- take advantage of the benefit of being in a big community like this- find someone to share with and get both- that way you get to have the low low box price per cigar and the benefit of making a better connection with your fellow cigar folks.