What's new

I'm A Yacht Builder Once Again - *&^)%$#(#@!

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
:cursing: :angerFU: :sadstare: :bangbang: :angeryell :timebomb: :angerhead :stickbeat :cursing: :angerFU: :sadstare: :bangbang: :angeryell :timebomb: :angerhead :stickbeat :cursing: :angerFU: :sadstare: :bangbang: :angeryell :timebomb: :angerhead :stickbeat :cursing: :angerFU: :sadstare: :bangbang: :angeryell :timebomb: :angerhead :stickbeat

So I get the call today from PJ to find out when I start back to work. I wake up to:

2nd shift - damnit I was first shift before
Mandatory 48 hours - very cool, I can use the coin
2:30pm - 3:00am M-Th - ugh, that just totally fruckin sucks
Full time temporary three month max - Stab me right in the fucking heart!

Are you shittin me? Why the hell didn't she tell me the temporary three month max thing yesterday? Here for the last 24 hours I've been floating on cloud nine, finally got my break, back in the workforce...yeah, for a maximum of three months. I'll go back to work and make the best of it, work my ass off and hopefully they'll want to keep me on, but man, I couldn't be more depressed than I am right now. Talk about pulling the rug out from under someone.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Maybe after seeing some good work they'll be softer for working out something regarding that.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Wade hopefully it works out for yeah. But with a second shift right now you could interview during the am before you go to work if need be.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Wade hopefully it works out for yeah. But with a second shift right now you could interview during the am before you go to work if need be.
Not a chance

2:30pm - 3:00am

Leave home at 1:30pm...50 minute drive
Leave work at 3:10am
Arrive home 4:00am (shower, snack, unwind)
Go to bed 5:00am...sleep for 8 hours
Wake at 1:00pm
Leave home at 1:30pm

WTF, this just sucks

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Wade, this will hold you over for a while and when the job you want comes along you won't have a problem dropping this one. Hang in there bro. Everything will work out.