What's new

I'm from Boveda, and I come in peace.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well lets see. I have 3 tuperdors 1 being a HUGE fool locker and 2 Humidors 150 ct at 65% and a 50 ct that I keep at 62% for dry boxing and a Herf a Dor with travel 62% packs in I have about 35 Boveda packs, Maybe more total. I do use KL in the Footlocker as added humidity but keep a boatload of 65% packs in there for stability!

You could say I REALLY like Boveda!
Stay (RH) stable my friend and Welcome to the forum!

Cheers
Jay

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Whoa, @jonesry09! I'm in Excelsior all the time, usually to ride with a buddy over there. If you ever see this puppy rolling through, honk/wave!
Nice!! I use to rip around in the all black M5 with the Trek on the back.

We might have to hit the trails this summer. Lebanon Hills is a personal fav of mine. Just started riding a couple years ago but I love it.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
welcome @CPRSquared ! What kind of bike do you ride now? i'm tired of this winter crap already, can't wait to get back out there. currently on a 04 gsx600 katana (1st bike) but hoping to upgrade this coming season to a street triple or or duke

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
welcome @CPRSquared ! What kind of bike do you ride now? i'm tired of this winter crap already, can't wait to get back out there. currently on a 04 gsx600 katana (1st bike) but hoping to upgrade this coming season to a street triple or or duke
Thanks @GreekElite! I ride a YZ450F on the ice. The street bike was a 2014 Ducati Hyper Evo and it's in Ducati heaven now.

Attachments

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. Glad you have rebounded from such a serious injury and I look forward to your input on humidification and most definitely cigars

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
So, what is the proper way to rehydrate the boveda packs? Figured I might as well ask you since you're the man. There's a few theories here just wanted to compare to what you suggest.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Massachusetts or Grand Cayman depending on weather
Charlie:
The Boveda web site has a nice chart showing the number of 60g packs recommended for humidors and plastic containers, but I can't find any similar information for the small-sized packs. Can you tell me how many cigars per small pack is recommended, especially for a tupperdor? Thanks