What's new

I'm "LOST"!!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Predictions:

Sawyer will die in an attempt to save ... Jack! (yup)
Kate will be the only person to get off the island because she runs
Desmond will sacrifice himself Jesus-style to keep The Devil (i.e. "He Who is NOT John Locke") trapped on the island
Hurley will replace Jacob
Jack will replace Richard

Alternate--if the writers decide there needs to be a romantic ending, then it will be Desmond and Penny, not Jack and Kate.

what predictions do you guys make?

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
http://tv.yahoo.com/show/36617/videos/19960316

Just a quick note from writters and producers. Sounds like they have a wrapped up ending which hopefully wont dissapoint. I am very excited and sad at the same time. I have really become connected with the characters and yes even for a man it has brought me to the verge of tears at times. I think when a series such as this reaches out to all of us showing that we all have weaknesses, vulnerabilities, and self preservation, it just connects with our inner souls. This show has made me laugh, made me sad, and even made me say WTF! but I always want to know whats next and that's just the great draw of the show and how we've attached ourselfs to the characters.
I really hope we get an ending that we deserve for such loyal "LOST" fans!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
What have we got....7:00-9:00PM, 9:00-11:00PM and than the Jimmy Kimmel Special....between 5-6 hours of viewing on Sunday, let's hope they can wrap it up for us!

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Tomorrow 7pm/e It ends!!!
I hope they got something good for the last 2 hours.

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
What have we got....7:00-9:00PM, 9:00-11:00PM and than the Jimmy Kimmel Special....between 5-6 hours of viewing on Sunday, let's hope they can wrap it up for us!
Larry, I believe the finale is 9:00-11:30 which means an extra half hour of LOST. YEAH!!! I can't wait for tomorrow and also will be bummed that this show is ending as well as 24. These two and Rules of Engagement are the only shows I currently watch.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
man, I did not want it to end! the last episode put a lid on a lot of things, but also opened up a lot more questions!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Wondering this too.
They did what they promised...concentrate on the people.
Bummed they didn't answer more questions about darma and all.
I'm not surprised considering the writers admitted that they just made it all up as they went and weren't worried about any kind of continuity. Got to give them props. They strung a lot of people along for a long time.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I am so bummed the show is over however all things must end. The last time I was this tied to a series was MASH so it's been a long time since any show has ment that much to me. I was so pleased to see everyone get back together at the end however I still didn't understand alot of things. For one...When did they all really die and supposedly the flash sideways was suppossed to be the virsion of them not ever crashing on the island to begin with. I think they (writters) still left us hanging high and dry but I just wanted to see the characters I've followed and come to admire find a happy ending, which they got.
So on one side of the fence is the story of the Island..which I still can't figure it out but and on the other side is closure for the characters. All in all, I still feel it was a great show and I'm gonna miss the ride!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
We don't know when they all really died... it's left to our own imagination. We can assume the plane got off the island okay and made it home since they showed the people with smiles on their face knowing they were going home and Jack seeing the plane fly overhead... he knew he helped make that happen and did his job saving them. Hurley and Ben talked about being a good #1 and #2 on the island, so we can assume they lived on the island for some time after Jack died.

Everyone died at different times and we have no clue. They all came together once everyone died and entered "the light" as a group.

I was a little mixed at the final immediately after the show but the more I thought about it, the more I liked it. I didn't care about getting specific answers, but wanted to know more about life after the island and if everyone would make it back home.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
@Ciggy.

I am a die hard lostie and have come to this conclusion after watching the season finale last night. My take is that they all died in the crash and the show was entirely based around Jack's life FLASHING (i.e. flash sideways or possibly, purgatory theory only in this alternate world) before his eyes, as many who are near death supposedly experience. There are parallels to good vs. evil (where will he end up), the light at the end of the tunnel (get it?), and what could potentially happen to friends, family, and himself personally if that did not occur.

It's cool to see all the co-stars lives and thus provided relevant story line and deep plot twists, but everything from the second the show started to the second the show ended pseudo-revolved around Jack and his struggles/victories/life.

There are valid points/arguments to fight all theories and think this would be great to discuss and whatnot... so feel free to fire back cig or anyone for that matter.

We don't know when they all really died... it's left to our own imagination. We can assume the plane got off the island okay and made it home since they showed the people with smiles on their face knowing they were going home and Jack seeing the plane fly overhead... he knew he helped make that happen and did his job saving them. Hurley and Ben talked about being a good #1 and #2 on the island, so we can assume they lived on the island for some time after Jack died.

Everyone died at different times and we have no clue. They all came together once everyone died and entered "the light" as a group.

I was a little mixed at the final immediately after the show but the more I thought about it, the more I liked it. I didn't care about getting specific answers, but wanted to know more about life after the island and if everyone would make it back home.
Right... no idea when they died and why Sawyer was in the room when he was on the plane or when Hurley and Ben met their demise being that they stayed.

I was really happy with the ending... left a lot, but gave us a lot more.

GREAT SERIES.

Rating - 100%
91   0   0

Totally agree, since Jack's dad said some died before him, and some a long time after.

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Totally agree, since Jack's dad said some died before him, and some a long time after.

Yeah, I remember that, but why were they all in the church together then. Why did Kate say she missed Jack for a really long time? Just so many unanswered questions.