What's new

I'm stepping away for now....

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Best wishes brother. I too understand addiction and what it can do to ones life, mental state and soul. I applaud you for bringing things back into to your life that you have a passion for. Sometimes what a person needs is to step away from their normal patterns of life in order to positively affect change. Stay in touch, you know we will all here here if you need us.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
We'll miss you but I must admit you made good work already, coming to that. keep up the good work and contact us when you're around.

You can still hit the chat from time to time.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Best of luck to you brother, sounds like your heading down the right path. You already know this place will always be here for you so see you when you get back brother.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Prayers sent brother. I respect the honesty. Only you can make changes in your life, but we will always have your back. Many of us are here if You need a friend to talk with. My faith keeps me focused and filled a hole in my life that I was missing. Stay strong brother and I'll keep you in my prayers.

Last edited:

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
As other have said Good Luck, stay ur course , U will always have this group of Brother, and we do have ur BACK ........

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I'm not going to wish you good luck cause you already found it by taking the steps to course correct in life.
I wish you well in your journey and hope it's not a rough one.
Be good brother and come back when you're ready!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hats off to you, it takes balls to say what you have. I hope you stay the course and look forward to your return when the times right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when it bloody works properly

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Casey my friend I wish you all the best and pray that our Heavenly Father will provide you the wisdom, courage and strength to do those things that are in your best interest. You are in my thoughts and prayers and know that I am here if you ever need me.