What's new

Injury pics. Do. Not. Look. (if you can't handle it) Cannot be unseen!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
They want me to not smoke at all, so Im trying to keep it to a minimum... :(
The guy that cut his thumb off was a cigarette smoker. They told him that it would hinder the ability to reattach everything. He laid off smoking for about 6 weeks and got feeling back but of course lack of dexterity.
Do not rush it, bro. Just send your sticks to @Opie for safe keeping.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That really does suck but I'm sure some jokes helped you along....I can't think of any right this minute but I'm sure you have heard enough for a bit..... :0 I had a 2 different guys cut a thumb off and 2 fingers off at the job site during my time as a framing forman....it will open ones eyes!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
@Glassman thanks for the fucked up pics bro. I was just curious how bad it was cause pics are 1000 words right. It was WAY worse than I thought it'd be, you got a decent mower blade for sure, almost smoooooth off. GLAD YOUR OK!!! Hope recovery goes well and things heal good.

Stupid Tapatalk
Just sharpened it the day before....... :eek: can't decide if that's a good thing or bad... :/ :(

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
No self luvin for a bit....I guess the wife will have to pull double duty....just sayin! I knew I would think of something smart ass to say!

hope they gave you some good pain killers...don't listen to the doctors.....drink at least 2 beers after taking one!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
You warned me not to look to look but I still had to.....HOLY SH*T DUDE!!
I’ll be praying for pain relief and a quick recovery. Also that the reattachment holds. Get well soon my friend.
Yep ! I just said some prayers for poor Jeremy. Then I came upstairs to shut the laptop off, and the devil is telling me to post the boomerang scene from Mad Max !
Jeremy, you gotta be careful, man. You're getting older now. You gotta take care of yourself. It ain't any cheaper to bury ya if parts are missing there's no discount.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Geeze Louise. That has got to hurt. I hope it heals well, but I can tell ya it's gonna take a while. They say smoking interferes with the healing process.
But looking at the bright side, pair that injury with your mental issues and your a shoe in for disability. Feel better!
Yep ! I just said some prayers for poor Jeremy. Then I came upstairs to shut the laptop off, and the devil is telling me to post the boomerang scene from Mad Max !
Jeremy, you gotta be careful, man. You're getting older now. You gotta take care of yourself. It ain't any cheaper to bury ya if parts are missing there's no discount.