What's new

Introducing myself to BOLTs, Jay Habanos

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I have been smoking cigars for over 20 years and love all cigars but Habanos are clearly better and have a taste yet to be replicated. I started smoking tons of cigars (4-5 daily) back in 1998 and enjoyed it tremendously. Then in about 2002, I got my first Cuban cigar. It was a legend that lived up to the hype and more. From then on all my favorite cigars have been from Habana. Now, I smoke 6-7 cigars per day, mix of Habanos and noncuban cigars. Looking to discuss cigars with real smokers

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I have been smoking cigars for over 20 years and love all cigars but Habanos are clearly better and have a taste yet to be replicated. I started smoking tons of cigars (4-5 daily) back in 1998 and enjoyed it tremendously. Then in about 2002, I got my first Cuban cigar. It was a legend that lived up to the hype and more. From then on all my favorite cigars have been from Habana. Now, I smoke 6-7 cigars per day, mix of Habanos and noncuban cigars. Looking to discuss cigars with real smokers
To see
Welcome to botl

@bostoneo is another brother who smokes as much as you do!
@bostoneo how many cigars per day?

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Welcome from Ohio! Check out the "Today's Smoke" thread and get a feel for what everyone else is smoking. There is also a specific CC smoke thread as well that a lot of people enjoy.

Be careful the troll might think that's vulgar.

Sent from my cellular device using tap to talk
Also, probably "it" is to couth to respond to a welcome thread.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Welcome from Ohio! Check out the "Today's Smoke" thread and get a feel for what everyone else is smoking. There is also a specific CC smoke thread as well that a lot of people enjoy.

Also, probably "it" is to couth to respond to a welcome thread.
LOL, why would "it" do that?

Sent from my cellular device using tap to talk