What's new

Introducing myself to BOLTs, Jay Habanos

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been smoking cigars for over 20 years and love all cigars but Habanos are clearly better and have a taste yet to be replicated. I started smoking tons of cigars (4-5 daily) back in 1998 and enjoyed it tremendously. Then in about 2002, I got my first Cuban cigar. It was a legend that lived up to the hype and more. From then on all my favorite cigars have been from Habana. Now, I smoke 6-7 cigars per day, mix of Habanos and noncuban cigars. Looking to discuss cigars with real smokers
Welcome from East Tennessee!

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Welcome from San Diego! I have family in Fresno. Haven't been up there in a long while though.
How often do you visit Mexico? SD is has great access to Tijuana, Rosarito, and Ensenada. Love going across the border and will most likely move to Rosarito in about a year. LCDH in Tj is cool but the prices wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
How often do you visit Mexico? SD is has great access to Tijuana, Rosarito, and Ensenada. Love going across the border and will most likely move to Rosarito in about a year. LCDH in Tj is cool but the prices wow!

Yes Tijuana LCDH is very expensive! I haven't been to Mexico since about 2008. I used to go with friends to Tijuana often and get some great tacos and tortas. I loved going to Ensenada for great fish tacos and to hang out at Hussong's for Michelada's. I have some fond memories of chowing down on some lobster in Puerto Nuevo too...man, now I'm hungry...haha!

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I had King Crab down there, amazing. Mexico is calling! 2008 is way too long for how close you are to paradise!