IPCPR 2011 Las Vegas

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks Mike - regretfully I am pre-committed with no flexibility... :<

STS

ps: Have a great herf!!!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dude, we have the room until 1:00am, are you pre-committed that late? You should stop by if not!
I think I am tied up until about 11:30pm... got a dinner I gotta do followed by tickets to Cirque de Something with a few customers. If I still have a braincell left I will try to swing by - no promises, plus I will be coming direct from the Mirage so I may be showing up empty handed. :/

That being said, I would love to stop in and get a nightcap. Thanks for the invite.

BR,

Steve
Prez, DE

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Empty handed is no biggie, I think enough of us BOTL could cover you for a few sticks. LOL. You are always welcome Steve. Would be great to smoke and have a drink if you can. If not, see you in the show.

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
That's what I've heard.

Our party is in the restaurant space one floor below Benny's Bullpen.
The employees at the other two parties will be instructed to tell people who may get lost where our event is. I know some of the Hawaii crew will be wearing our BOTL work shirts to the event to make identification a little easier. Main thing to remember is we will be downstairs in the old steak house.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The employees at the other two parties will be instructed to tell people who may get lost where our event is. I know some of the Hawaii crew will be wearing our BOTL work shirts to the event to make identification a little easier. Main thing to remember is we will be downstairs in the old steak house.
Should be a fun night - hope to meet everyone there!

Remember - we are the guys that are smoking! So if you are eating and drinking and nobody else is - chances are you in the wrong place (take off the BOTL shirt quickly!) - LOL

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hanging out at the Rhumbar, nice day on the strip. Who else has got in town so far?
You lucky son-of-a-gun! How'd you rate? Man, have all the fun in the world! I hope one day to partake of this most glorious event!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I will miss you all this year but we should have a booth next year so I am already planning ahead. Huge disappointment this year. Think I might be depressed all this week. Best part of IPCPR is meeting all the friends I have made on forums and social networks.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I swear I'm going to make it some time!! Kinda a long trip right now, though.

The stick I'm most looking forward to from IPCPR? Well I'm not caught up on the news/info yet, but atm I'm UBER excited for the Jaime Garcia Limited Edition. Pelo de Oro in a CBL wrapper? Um ... yes please!!