What's new

IPCPR 2012 Orlando?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'm excited to meet you guys at Stogies Dellagio on Thursday...I am flying out tomorrow morning to Orlando...Be safe all!

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
The offer is still on the table for those that want to meet earlier. I work on that side of down but live 30 minutes north, so there is no point in me driving home in traffic only to need to leave again around 7. I'll be free by 5:30.

Let me know if you want to snag a beer, hit up coronas or whatever beforehand.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I look forward to meeting you folks...long time reader, not a big poster....it would be a pleasure to have a cigar and a drink with you all on Thursday. Cheers!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
We have around 45 on the list so far. See you all tomorrow night!
Marvin... do people need their name on the list? I told my local shop manager Mark Wiltse (Smokey Joes) about your HERF last night and that he should look you up. He said he knows you and will try to get there, but doesn't know for sure if he can make it... he flew there today.

Have fun fellas!

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
We have around 45 on the list so far. See you all tomorrow night!
Marvin... do people need their name on the list? I told my local shop manager Mark Wiltse (Smokey Joes) about your HERF last night and that he should look you up. He said he knows you and will try to get there, but doesn't know for sure if he can make it... he flew there today.

Have fun fellas!
He doesn't have to be on the list. Just have him look for me.

cmhicksusmc

Corporal/USMC
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
The offer is still on the table for those that want to meet earlier. I work on that side of down but live 30 minutes north, so there is no point in me driving home in traffic only to need to leave again around 7. I'll be free by 5:30.

Ill meet ya there i got nothin to do tomorrow but PARTEEEEEEE!!!!! shoot me a text or gimme a ring when u get off work.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0

Ill meet ya there i got nothin to do tomorrow but PARTEEEEEEE!!!!! shoot me a text or gimme a ring when u get off work.
Will do! Got my travel humidor all loaded up. Gonna snag some food and head over that way after work. I might need to work on a little school work before hand but we'll see.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0

Will do! Got my travel humidor all loaded up. Gonna snag some food and head over that way after work. I might need to work on a little school work before hand but we'll see.
Hey Ryan. What time are you heading to Stogies? I have to work until 5:00, but I may head down around 6:30.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0

Hey Ryan. What time are you heading to Stogies? I have to work until 5:00, but I may head down around 6:30.
At Coronas right now with a few guys. Not sure what time we'll head over there.