What's new

IPCPR 2012 Orlando?

willzbar

Lost at the Lake
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Thanks again to to all the Orlando brothers, Austin, Chad, Jeff, Ryan and Will for showing this Fargo boy a great time while down there. Hope you all have a good time tonight at the JD event, wish I could be there again.

Will

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Thanks again to to all the Orlando brothers, Austin, Chad, Jeff, Ryan and Will for showing this Fargo boy a great time while down there. Hope you all have a good time tonight at the JD event, wish I could be there again.

Will
No problem. It was a pleasure hanging out with you and shooting the breeze.

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just back to Columbus. This was a great way to start what was a very long but fun following few days. I really had a great time. Thanks to Marvin for setting this up, and great to see you again. and thanks to all the local guys who bullshitted with me. Some good dudes in Orlando. Now if they could just figure out the nightmare traffic everywhere.

Dan

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Just back to Columbus. This was a great way to start what was a very long but fun following few days. I really had a great time. Thanks to Marvin for setting this up, and great to see you again. and thanks to all the local guys who bullshitted with me. Some good dudes in Orlando. Now if they could just figure out the nightmare traffic everywhere.

Dan
That's just tourist BS on I-drive... it isn't THAT bad lol.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0

Dan
Dan, I am pretty sure there were more cars in the I-driver area this weekend then there are in all of Columbus. I will be in Ohio in November. If I am in the Columbus area I'll try and hit you up. Good meeting you and keep up the great reviews.

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Back in Chicago after a fantastic IPCPR! I had a great time with the botl crew at the herf, thanks for getting this thing put together!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
That BOTL herf was a great time...thanks to all the members for their amazing and positive feedback on the Grand Empire Reserve blend I just launched. It was very cool meeting you guys and I am looking forward to the next one!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That BOTL herf was a great time...thanks to all the members for their amazing and positive feedback on the Grand Empire Reserve blend I just launched. It was very cool meeting you guys and I am looking forward to the next one!
Party was awesome and a comment to anyone who has not tried this cigar - don't miss out! We bought some literally minutes into the first one we tried and I'm already looking forward to having them in stock. Great stick

willzbar

Lost at the Lake
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
The cigar is great and it was awesome meeting you. Can't wait to your cigars in our shop.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thank you for the compliment...Great talking with you and I am honored to have Reinado in your store. I can't wait to ship!!!!

Party was awesome and a comment to anyone who has not tried this cigar - don't miss out! We bought some literally minutes into the first one we tried and I'm already looking forward to having them in stock. Great stick

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks and likewise on meeting you...I had the best time at the herf...solid people...Hope you got back safe...

The cigar is great and it was awesome meeting you. Can't wait to your cigars in our shop.