What's new

Ipcpr 2014

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Damn the LFD Chapter 2 has me drooling
The Chapter One was excellent. I heard from someone at LFD the reason the new cigar will be called Capitulo Dos is that another cigar maker already had a cigar called the Chapter 2. Regardless of what the name is I am sure it will be good.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Hmmmm....... No fun will have to figure out a way
Dave, want to start up a new "retail establishment" with me? :eyebrow:
Start a cigar blog. They give some badges to members of the media. However, from what I've heard they're going to clamp down on bloggers getting in, because some (not all) aren't legit...they just want free cigars. I think next year you have to be a member of the Cigar Media Association to attend.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Start a cigar blog. They give some badges to members of the media. However, from what I've heard they're going to clamp down on bloggers getting in, because some (not all) aren't legit...they just want free cigars. I think next year you have to be a member of the Cigar Media Association to attend.
Not to threadjack but what makes a blogger legit? (

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Not to threadjack but what makes a blogger legit? (
That's a good question. There are a lot of legit bloggers who have a lot of readers, and there are some who have very little readers. I don't know if the number of readers you equates to legitimacy. I'm kinda curious about what standards you need to meet to be in the CMA.