What's new

IPCPR Las Vegas July 9-14

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
The show has been a little strange this year. Attendance seems much lower than the last couple years if I had to guess. I've had a great time nonetheless.

I've only smoked a couple new cigars so far, Saka's Todas Las Dias and El Guguense Maduro from Foundation Cigar Co. Both were excellent.

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
The show has been a little strange this year. Attendance seems much lower than the last couple years if I had to guess. I've had a great time nonetheless.

I've only smoked a couple new cigars so far, Saka's Todas Las Dias and El Guguense Maduro from Foundation Cigar Co. Both were excellent.
That is odd about attendance.

Appreciate all the pics!

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0

Do you think the drop in attendance is connected to the drop in quality on most of the new releases? Maybe all those cigars that were rushed hurt the market a little?

Just wondering

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
While I wait to see if my question is answered ....

That new calibri square multi cutter is legit. If the price tag is reasonable I will definitely be purchasing one.