What's new

IPCPR New Orleans Aug. 9-13

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
It's less than a month away from the big show down in New Orleans. I know a few of you are going. Maybe it is best to post here and maybe we can all meet up for a smoke or two. A great place is Don Leoncio Cigar Bar on Canal. Pinar Del Rio is actually headquartered in the back of the building and it is run by Abe's partners family. Here is the website www.donleoncio.com. It would be great to meet as many brothers as possible.:yes:

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Hey Tim - I won't be making IPCPR this year, but take it from a local boy and be sure to visit Dos Jefes Cigar bar in uptown. It's a ways out of the quarter, on Tchopitoulas, but WELL worth the visit.

Have the bartender make you a Sazerac!!

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I will be landing mid day on Sunday. So who is buying me my first beer? Ah hell who am I kidding will be hitting a drive through in the cab on the way to the hotel. I love New Orleans :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I booked my flight today... I'll be there MON-FRI, so you will have to PM me your cell number Tim so we can meet for a cigar.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'm about 90% in at this point. Would love to meet up with some BOTL.

I'm scheduled Wednesday for a Twitter Meet Up but other than that I've made no plans.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Several of us met at Dos Jefes last year and it was great! There was blooz4u (AJ), Cyrann (Matt), Dan (NHC), Dion of Illusione and his crew as well as some of my Hawaii guys.

Out of the way (you have to go by cab) but worth it as its not crowded at all. Don Leoncio is way too crowded as its near all of the hotels.

I would suggest Dos Jefes (5535 Tchoupitoulas St.) on Monday night, say around 8:30pm?

Any takers?

Marvin

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Several of us met at Dos Jefes last year and it was great! There was blooz4u (AJ), Cyrann (Matt), Dan (NHC), Dion of Illusione and his crew as well as some of my Hawaii guys.

Out of the way (you have to go by cab) but worth it as its not crowded at all. Don Leoncio is way too crowded as its near all of the hotels.

I would suggest Dos Jefes (5535 Tchoupitoulas St.) on Monday night, say around 8:30pm?

Any takers?

Marvin
I would probably take you up on that Marvin... it's always fun to hang with you and the crew.

Just text/call me if you are doing it for sure.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I could probably do that too. BTW isn't there a Stogiereview BOTL herf there that night expecting at least 100 people?
Don't know those guys well enough to know, but I was just about to call you... that place was great, you should def look into meeting up.

Just talked to Marvin on the phone and I told him I was free, so it would be great to see you there as well Tim.

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I was able to secure a pass. I will be there Monday thru Thursday. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
I'll be in NO Monday night and leave Wednesday afternoon. Tim and I will be carrying around a "certain" cigar for those who ask for one.