What's new

IPCPR New Orleans Aug. 9-13

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
So Monday night at Dos Jefes? The stogiereview event is on Wednesday so it shouldn't be too crazy on Monday night.

What do those attending think?

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I will be there, landing Tues afternoon and leaving late Thurs night. I would love to meet up with everyone, maybe at the General and Altadis parties on Tues night? Would love to meet up and talk about all the new goodies hitting the market. Maybe head over to the cigar shop after the parties even!

rduke10

AKA Dookie
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I was hoping to get down there this year even if it was just to herf with some BOTL's but this new job changed my plans. Still working on trying to get down there on Thursday night if I can work it out. Eric, can you throw a cigar a hundred miles north lol.

Rating - 100%
94   0   0
leaving the home to hop on a plane and headed down to new orleans...anyone want to link up feel free to pm for my cell number.

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
Great night at Dos Jefe's. BOTLers included USMC2682, MC808, Cyrann, Eric, Kockroach, Gibbleguts, the elusive Benday, Vudu9(those of you who know know), and a surprising number of the Illusione crew who also have BOTL accounts but I don't remember their names. There was a lot of trash talk, hand-to-hand combat, stories, drinks, laughs and oh yeah cigars(especially one with the initials BOTL)! I had a great time and thanks to USMC2682 and MC808 for slapping me upside the head with some spectacular sticks.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Great night at Dos Jefe's. BOTLers included USMC2682, MC808, Cyrann, Eric, Kockroach, Gibbleguts, the elusive Benday, Vudu9(those of you who know know), and a surprising number of the Illusione crew who also have BOTL accounts but I don't remember their names. There was a lot of trash talk, hand-to-hand combat, stories, drinks, laughs and oh yeah cigars(especially one with the initials BOTL)! I had a great time and thanks to USMC2682 and MC808 for slapping me upside the head with some spectacular sticks.
Awesome! It's cool that Abe came packin' his special sticks for you :) Can't wait to get my box of those.

My list of "wants" from IPCPR is so long now that I've promised myself to buy NOTHING until I can get some splits arranged ... if a dozen more boxes of cigars show up at my house my wife might kick me out, and I don't speak the language here, lol!

Have an awesome time, guys!!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Awesome! It's cool that Abe came packin' his special sticks for you :) Can't wait to get my box of those.
My guess is that Tim came packed with the BOTL cigars... :assaultri

Sounds like a great time... wish I was there!