What's new

IPCPR New Orleans Aug. 9-13

gunbuyer76

Drew Estate Sam
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Great night at Dos Jefe's. BOTLers included USMC2682, MC808, Cyrann, Eric, Kockroach, Gibbleguts, the elusive Benday, Vudu9(those of you who know know), and a surprising number of the Illusione crew who also have BOTL accounts but I don't remember their names. There was a lot of trash talk, hand-to-hand combat, stories, drinks, laughs and oh yeah cigars(especially one with the initials BOTL)! I had a great time and thanks to USMC2682 and MC808 for slapping me upside the head with some spectacular sticks.
didn't introduce myself to all of you but i was there, me and my boys were killing the mojitos

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I'm so jelous of you bastids!!! lol...Have a great time! Hopefully I can make the next one. We just blew all our money on the basement but the wife gave me the green light for next year.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was great meeting up with some new people and some old. Tim thanks for the stick, Matt it was great seeing you again. Great food, great drinks, great smokes, and great company. That pretty much sums up the trip.