What's new

iPhone 5 announced today at 1pm est?

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
It really comes down to personal preferences. I will tell you that most of the people who have bad experiences with Android just have low end Android phones. Now if you buy a good phone like the Galaxy S3. Then that's where they are well matched. The S3 is one bad ass mamma jamma. The battery life is amazing too.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ive always had the iphone, had androids and a blackberry for work here. The iphone seems to just work and texting has been easier for me....but I love the S3 also.

david

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
It really comes down to personal preferences. I will tell you that most of the people who have bad experiences with Android just have low end Android phones. Now if you buy a good phone like the Galaxy S3. Then that's where they are well matched. The S3 is one bad ass mamma jamma. The battery life is amazing too.
Well isn't the Galaxy a (rip off IPhone) and I am not starting a debate/argument. Are they suppose to be the same from what I have heard from all of the law suits? I still might go with the 4S and get the 5 in 2 years.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Well isn't the Galaxy a (rip off IPhone) and I am not starting a debate/argument. Are they suppose to be the same from what I have heard from all of the law suits? I still might go with the 4S and get the 5 in 2 years.
They are know where near the same at all. The lawsuits are just companies flexing there muscles. Saying the S3 is a rip off the iPhone is like saying the Macintosh was a rip off of the IBM PC.