What's new

Is cigarsatyourprice.com legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
And the "MSRPs" on some of the cigars are ridiculous and not accurate.

That said, guys on another forum have used them with success.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Yeah definitely looks interesting...by ridiculous price offers what do you mean (if you don't mind me asking, just trying to gauge what kind of prices I may be able to get away with :grin:).

Dan

Longerash

Too Much Fun
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just tried 150.00 on a box of 10 padron 45th and it said I did not meet the reserve price :argue: lol at least i can try huh it did put in bid at the reserve automatically $192.64 then shipping not to bad if you want to spend 200 on 10

MattBell

Will work for Dirty Rats
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
I think it's legit. Someone was talking about them in a Deals Thread on one of these sites I frequent. I can't remember which one though...

Longerash

Too Much Fun
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just put in super low unacceptable bid and it says unable to meet reserve price then i refresh page and click add to cart it goes to cart at there lowest acceptable bid kinda cool i thinks it is just some company like ci or the likes trying to off load some sticks

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I just put in super low unacceptable bid and it says unable to meet reserve price then i refresh page and click add to cart it goes to cart at there lowest acceptable bid kinda cool i thinks it is just some company like ci or the likes trying to off load some sticks
haha nice catch right there. It seems like they've been making changes to the site since i last visited it last week. Now they have that 5% increase rule after making a bid that is denied, but the easy way around that is to clear your browsing data and it forgets any prior offers. Nice catch though with getting it to show you their lowest reserve price. Their prices seem to be on par with the cheapest i've found for stuff i've purchased recently... $151 for lp9 or t52 robustos, $173 for camacho triple maduro 11/18, $99 for af short story

Status
Not open for further replies.