What's new

Is cigarsatyourprice.com legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rduke10

AKA Dookie
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
placed my first order with them a couple weeks ago, just waiting on some that were on backorder for my order to ship out....happy with the price will let you know about the quality but it sounds like a more than a few brothers are satisfied with them.

eric_f

Semper Fi!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
A while back I placed an order for 20 Tat PCRs. They were out of stock and I informed them I wanted my order canceled. Today, I noticed a pending charge from them and put two and to together with an anonymous FedEx ship email I had. I was a little miffed until I opened the package and discovered it's 20 Tat 7th. Wrong sticks, but at the PCR price I'm not complaining except for the fact they retained my card info after I canceled my order :dunno:

Attachments

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
A while back I placed an order for 20 Tat PCRs. They were out of stock and I informed them I wanted my order canceled. Today, I noticed a pending charge from them and put two and to together with an anonymous FedEx ship email I had. I was a little miffed until I opened the package and discovered it's 20 Tat 7th. Wrong sticks, but at the PCR price I'm not complaining except for the fact they retained my card info after I canceled my order :dunno:

Sketchy, but a nice deal!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
The $7.95 shipping is a deal killer for me. There were a couple of fivers I would have grabbed but the ship raised the price to what I would have normally paid from one of our sponsors. I guess they haven't heard of Priority Mail.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
David, have you considered contacting botl's admins regarding advertising? Seems you are posting your stores deals here without being a contributing member of the site. You may want to at least find out what the policy is before doing so.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Considering this vendor comes here only to spam sales here repeatedly without regard (since deleted), the lack of response to questionable cigars and the fact they failed to cancel an order and keep credit card information on file (without customers permission) is enough for me to close this thread. Look what happened recently with the site selling lighters.

This is why I do not allow just any company to sponsor and why you should support them. In no way am I trying to force you to or censor other retailers but I do have an obligation to do what I can to help protect the members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.