What's new

Is cigarsatyourprice.com legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I was placing some low bids on boxes of viaje... Lower than what u have seen on NHC or other places. Might be making a birthday order soon.
nhc is by no means one of the cheaper internet retailers that i've ever experienced. I just got a box of viaje platino sueno for $103 2 weeks ago from another retailer, which seems to be the same price at this website

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
Bought a box of 20 churches from famous 5 months ago for 100 shipped. theyre still offering smaller (toros?) on Monster every so often for same price fyi Bob!
thanks justin. knew they could be had cheaper, but couldn't remember how much. thinking you got a real bargain!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I believe that cigarsatyourprice is a member here. Not sure if they are really one in the same though.

Either way, I think the site is legit. Enjoy it while it lasts.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
nhc is by no means one of the cheaper internet retailers that i've ever experienced.
But good luck finding service better than NHC. Dan sets the bar when it comes to service and quality of shipping...

Last edited:

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Just got a 5er of T52 Robustos for 33 bucks!
Thanks for the info! Just helped out a buddy on this. They have some sick deals on a lot of stuff I've been looking at, so we're gonna throw in so shipping is cheaper.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
It might sound silly but, I say support good customer service. Dan at NHC, Tim at burningleaf, im sure im forgetting others since its 0130 hours here, but sometimes you gotta go with real people with real customer service. It'll pay off later even if it mean you pay a little more up front. Who is going to take care of your purchase when you have a complaint about the product when you purchase from a site like this?

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Okay....I'll be your Huckleberry!

Just ordered an LP #9 Toro 5'er for $37.

Opted for the 2 day delivery, so I'll check back in (in this thread) on Friday or so (providing some horrible virus hasen't run rampant through my pc!)

Great prices, I must say...Hope it's ligit :)

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
It is the real deal, I ordered a box of something good for 40$ cheaper than anywhere else on the net. The deal is places cant advertise their lowest prices so that is how he is able to get around it. I talked to Daniel the owner to make sure it was legit and he is a stand up guy!

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
It is the real deal, I ordered a box of something good for 40$ cheaper than anywhere else on the net. The deal is places cant advertise their lowest prices so that is how he is able to get around it. I talked to Daniel the owner to make sure it was legit and he is a stand up guy!
So glad to hear some positive feedback on this site. Thank you for posting up your experience. I was a bit hesitant, but hearing from people is removing that. They are going to be getting some business from some friends and I soon!

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
It is the real deal, I ordered a box of something good for 40$ cheaper than anywhere else on the net. The deal is places cant advertise their lowest prices so that is how he is able to get around it. I talked to Daniel the owner to make sure it was legit and he is a stand up guy![/QUOTE]

What does being a comedian have to do with being a legitimate businessman?

:stretchgr

Status
Not open for further replies.