What's new

Is it really just personal preference?

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Ben, you sure there was a Palio in the $5 dollar bin? If so someone screwed up

Go to cigarmony.com for all your Palio needs. I would say get a black one and then go with the carbon fiber or wood when they come out next month.

NYLaw

Still learning...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tom- Yeah, I was very surprised too... That's why I said I think it LOOKED new, because you gotta assume that it was used or more likely left there by someone by accident, and now the shop is trying to get some cash for a left-over cutter!!!

(I just send a PM to Mark, I think his name is, at Cigarmony- I want a Palio, a stinky ash tray, maybe a stand, and maybe the fifteen stick cigar caddy if he has the newer 3500... to see what kind of price he could give me with shipping.... I imagine shipping the stand is probably more than most of his items.)

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
(I just send a PM to Mark, I think his name is, at Cigarmony- I want a Palio, a stinky ash tray, maybe a stand, and maybe the fifteen stick cigar caddy if he has the newer 3500... to see what kind of price he could give me with shipping.... I imagine shipping the stand is probably more than most of his items.)
I see the obsession has started for you now Ben!! :waving:

NYLaw

Still learning...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yes... I'm definately hooked... I have two humidors, although one is currently EMPTY!!! I'm thinking of throwing a few cigs inside and bringing it to work, but I really have no opportunity or much interest for that matter, in smoking during my work day...

Maybe for after work?

Whatever- but yes, I'm definately obsessed with this. My 150 humi already has a beads tube & an alumunum beads humidifier because it fits nicely in the space in the lid... It's a nice jobby with glass windows on top and two in the front, with a PURELY Decorative hydrometer on the front (I of course have a digital hydrometer visible through the top window! and another digital in the smaller 50 humi, which, as I said, is empty)...

I got a Colibri double-flame lighter with the punch cutter in the bottom, which I like... I'm SO hooked, it's not even funny.

To quote that old NBA slogan, I LOVE THIS GAME!

NYLaw

Still learning...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, and for some reason I also have a "spare" half-pound of beads in a heartfelt ziplock just sitting on my shelf. I guess if I ever fill the 50 humi, I'll put the beads in there??? (I have TWO "Cigar" colibri lighters and one "Cigar II" Colibri lighter, I got all for free and they're good to give to pals when lighting up at a party or get-together in my yard...) I just can't stop.

Maybe someone should start a thread for "What should I get next?" ideas.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think you will really like the Palio. Once I started using the Palio, I never looked back at my Xikar. It's still sitting in my desk drawer.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I think you will really like the Palio. Once I started using the Palio, I never looked back at my Xikar. It's still sitting in my desk drawer.
Same here, I think I might have used my Xikar once since I have gotten the Palio