What's new

Is Small Batch Cigars really on of the Best?

MrSmallBatch

Retailer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You Bet They Are!!!
Last week (Friday) I ordered a 10 pack of Viva Republica Advanced Warefare Corona. Monday of this week, I received the package. Now that's fast! However, there was a problem, as they accidentally sent me the wrong sticks. they sent the standard Warfare Corona, not the Advanced Warfare Corona. Hey, no big deal, it happens. I sent them and email and with in about 15 minutes I get a phone call from them.

Of course, they apologized and said that they would send the correct cigars out asap! Great! I said that I would put the wrong ones in the mail, back to them the next day. Well, that didn't work for them. Instead, they asked me to keep them and enjoy them, as it was they're error.

WOW! it just does not get any better than that!!!
BTW, I got the next box today (Wednesday).
Thank you for your understanding! I loved your message and how you started out with a positive before letting us know we messed up the cigars. I think your words were "great shipping time".

Enjoy all those coronas!
Andrew

IronW

Andrew
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I've only ordered from them once, got a 4 pack of the RoMa Craft Aquitaine Anthropology for the CoM and used a one day only 20% off. They shipped out in less than 30 minutes and arrived two days later. Not only did they ship fast but they arrived in a Boveda humidor bag! I've never had a company do that before and their prices are good. They will most definitely be getting more of my business

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I've only ordered from them once, got a 4 pack of the RoMa Craft Aquitaine Anthropology for the CoM and used a one day only 20% off. They shipped out in less than 30 minutes and arrived two days later. Not only did they ship fast but they arrived in a Boveda humidor bag! I've never had a company do that before and their prices are good. They will most definitely be getting more of my business
What I appreciate from SBC is the fact they meticulously package the order and ship it out fast.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
While back, before I'd realize that Caldwell cigars are terribly constructed and one of the worst "premium" cigars on the market, I ordered a 5 pack of the king is dead from small batch. I assumed that my issues had to do with shipping. Sent a few pics of my issues to Andrew and he shipped me a new fiver. Top notch site and incredible customer service.